Para ver el post en español, hacé click acá
This week an Argentinian newspaper published an article about the way we organize ourselves here at 10Pines.
Summarizing the article a little bit:
- The company has no bosses, no CEOs, no hierarchy.
- 10Pines builds Software (it seems pretty obvious, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
- There is a group, called Roots, where all the decisions are taken — from “which computer should we use to work?” to “Should we work with this client?”.
- There is a monthly Roots Meeting, were we review the company status and take strategic decisions.
- All the Roots have access to the company numbers — how much do we charge to the clients, how much do we all earn, how much do we pay for different services, etc.
- Periodically, a smaller group of Roots reviews all salaries, according to an internal scale we have.
- Once the fiscal year is closed, we share the company earnings between every Pine. If the company does well, everyone gets more money.